Terms and ConditionsGeneral TermsOnline PurchasesRules of Engagement for Hobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp GroupsHobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp groupsWin at the Inn Terms and ConditionsHobgoblin Festival Beer GiveawayHobgoblin IPA Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Beer Give Away Bottle Top TrickHobgoblin Beer Royal Give AwayBeer Give AwayHobgoblin Live Pint Pour OffBeer Give Away Flip Mat ChallengeBeer King Goblin Give AwayBrewery TourFacebook T-shirt Give AwayHobgoblin Beer Giveaway – Try JanuaryHobgoblin Dr Thirsty’s Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Twitter Beer GiveawayInstagram story giveawayKaltenberg Beer PromotionSeason of Mischief Trick or TreatTerms & Conditions Ruby Tuesday
General Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 based in the UK except for employees of Wychwood and connected companies. One entry per email address per competition unless otherwise stated.
- All competitions either have a closing date or provide a set number of prizes a month.
- Participants of competitions on wychwood.co.uk & wychwood.com are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the web site and any advertised mobile text costs with any network provider and data transfer extras where-ever appropriate.
- Winners of the competition will be notified by e-mail by the date shown above. Should the e-mail bounce, an attempt to contact the customer will also be made by phone. If contact cannot be made within one month, the prize will be lost. Prizes will be sent by default to the customer’s registered address. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Wychwood of any change in address.
- Prizes are as stated. No cash alternative is offered.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunication failures or faults of any kind including any hardware, programming code, databases or software which has been used in any of the competitions.
- Winners of the competitions may be displayed on the web site as title surname from area e.g. Mr Jones from Birmingham.
- All competitions may be subject to additional rules.