GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOBGOBLIN 10% OFF MERCHANDISE PROMOTION
Promotion: This promotional offer provides a 10% discount on Hobgoblin and Wychwood brewery merchandise. Discount applied at checkout
Redemption: The offer must be claimed online at www.wychwood.co.uk using code “legendary”
Closing Date/Time: 31 May 2020
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Wychwood Brewery) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To claim the 10% discount on Hobgoblin and Wychwood merchandise, you must go to www.wychwood.co.uk (the “Website“) and upon completing their purchase the code “legendary”.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
- The offer may only be claimed via the Website and entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any redemptions which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Customers may use the Website, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- The offer only applies to Hobgoblin and Wychwood merchandise only and cannot be redeemed against beer or any other products offered on the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the 10% will be applied to the basket amount, and will not be applied to the cost of postage. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Codes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to a customer that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the purchase.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit customers’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each customer will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.