Terms and ConditionsGeneral TermsOnline PurchasesRules of Engagement for Hobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp GroupsHobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp groupsWin at the Inn Terms and ConditionsHobgoblin Festival Beer GiveawayHobgoblin IPA Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Beer Give Away Bottle Top TrickHobgoblin Beer Royal Give AwayBeer Give AwayHobgoblin Live Pint Pour OffBeer Give Away Flip Mat ChallengeBeer King Goblin Give AwayBrewery TourFacebook T-shirt Give AwayHobgoblin Beer Giveaway – Try JanuaryHobgoblin Dr Thirsty’s Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Twitter Beer GiveawayInstagram story giveawayKaltenberg Beer PromotionSeason of Mischief Trick or TreatTerms & Conditions Ruby Tuesday
Terms and conditions and rules of engagement for Hobgoblin’s family WhatsApp groups
• Members acknowledge and agree that the Hobgoblin admin team have the right (at any time and without prior notice) to restrict admission, remove, or ban any Members of any Group.
• Hobgoblin is a trading division of Marston’s PLC with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (“Hobgoblin”) and the Groups are administered by and in conjunction with Clarity PR Ltd, Unit T2, The Arch, 48 – 52 Floodgate Street, Birmingham, B5 5SL together (the “Admin Team”).
• Any Member has the right to leave the Group any time.
• If you have any concerns about these Terms, or any content posted by any Member at any time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Admin Team may modify these Terms from time to time, without notice, for effective moderation of group activities or as may be required by law or regulations. It is the responsibility of all Members to check back from time to time to ensure they are familiar with the most recent Terms.
• Any person wishing to register as a Member of any Group must at least 18 years old and resident in the UK.
Rules of Engagement
• Play fair! Members must comply with the following (“Rules”) and must not post, share, nor encourage or promote any posts or shares, that contain any material or content which:
• infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
• disparages or could be harmful to any of the Admin Team’s brands, employees, customers or suppliers;
• is inappropriate, unethical, offensive, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
• contains any offensive or vulgar or coarse language;
• promotes, or could be considered to promote, bullying, bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any Group, Member or another person or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, political belief, sexual orientation or age;
• promotes excessive or irresponsible drinking or behaviour;
• contains any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code;
• contains any links to unknown sources that might format or corrupt a Member’s device;
• contains any promotions, marketing material or videos; or
• contains or could constitute any form of personal attack, or unsolicited personal messages to any Group Members.
• The Admin Team will not accept any liability for any post, share, or other communication which breaches the Rules or these Terms. The information, discussion, comments and content of the Groups is for purely for informational and networking purposes and may not be relied on or used as a source or reference, or be share outside the Group by Members.
• The Admin Team may take reasonable steps to moderate user generated content, or posts, from time to time but are not responsible in any way, for any inappropriate posts or any violation of the Rules by any Group Member. The opinions expressed by any Member are the opinions of such Member and may not reflect the opinions of the Admin Team or their group companies.
• The Admin Team is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, WhatsApp and the Admin Team do not recommend or endorse any specific providers, websites, opinions or other information that may be mentioned by Group members or discovered via any links posted in the Group.
User Generated Content, branded stickers and other material we provide in relation to the Groups (“Stickers”)
• Stickers may be provided to Group Members from time to time with an invitation to post a photograph or video to the relevant Group incorporating the Stickers in various ways (“User Generated Content”).
• All such User Generated Content must comply with the Rules and these Terms and each Member using the Stickers agrees:
• not to use the Stickers in, or create any User Generated Content which appears to be located in, any public area that could appeal to any person/s under the age of 18 years, including (but not limited to) schools, colleges, libraries, family venues such as public swimming pools & sports centres;
• Not to use the Stickers with, or post any User Generated Content containing the image of, anyone under the age of 18 years; and
• to take full responsibility for use of the Stickers.
• Members acknowledge that Hobgoblin is the owner of all intellectual property rights contained in, or relating to, the Stickers and those rights will not be adversely affected by incorporating Stickers into User Generated Content. Members will enter into any document Hobgoblin may reasonably require to confirm Hobgoblin’s ownership of any intellectual rights and all such rights are fully reserved.
• Stickers must only be downloaded and used in connection with the Group in a personal capacity. In particular, Members must not modify or deface the Stickers, nor cover or detract from any important signs, intellectual property, notices or public property forming part of the Stickers.
• If any Member breaches of these Terms, their right to use the Stickers (and any other material associated with the Group) will cease immediately and the Member must, at the Admin Team’s option, promptly return or destroy any copies of the Stickers (or other materials) they may have made, including any User Generated Content, wherever located.
• All Members acknowledge and agree to the role of the Admin Team in managing and moderating the Group activities, and will not modify or change (or attempt to modify or change) the name and icon of any of Group or administrator.
• Members also acknowledge and agree that the Admin Team have the right to verify and/or refuse admission to any Group and/or cancel membership at any time and for any reason and/or modify, delete or remove any content (including User Generated Content) at their discretion.
• All Members must provide true verifiable information to the Admin Team. Members must not block members of the Admin Team and acknowledge that any attempt to do so may result in removal from the Group.
Use of Member’s Personal Data
• By joining a Group, Members consent to, and acknowledge that the personal data they supplied to WhatsApp when creating their account, which includes their phone number, name, and photos may be exposed to, and shared with, other Members of the Group and that Members may be exposed to personal data shared by other Members in accordance with WhatsApp’s terms.
• All Members agree to be respectful of the personal data and privacy of all other Members and must only use such data for the purposes of engaging with the Group, and always following the Rules.
• By joining a Group, members consent to, and acknowledge, all such personal data will be added to Hobgoblin’s broadcast lists administered by the Admin Team for the purposes of (1) administering and moderating the Group; (2) sending broadcast messages (only via the Group); (3) sending communications and other messages regarding the Group and Hobgoblin Products (only via the Group); and complying with their legal requirements.
• Members can leave the Group at any time by clicking the appropriate icon whilst using WhatsApp. When a Member leaves the Group, the Admin Team will automatically cease to use, store, and process your personal data.
• We respect your privacy. The Admin Team will never share your personal data with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
• By submitting any post or User Generated Content to any Group, Members warrant that the post or content complies with the Rules and hereby grants the Admin Team a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, transmit, edit, create derivative works from, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such post in any manner and in any format.
• To the extent permitted by law, Members agree to release Hobgoblin and the Admin Team from any and all liability, damages, costs and claims on account of, or in any way resulting from, the activities of Members participating in any Group.
• The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.