Terms and ConditionsGeneral TermsOnline PurchasesRules of Engagement for Hobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp GroupsHobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp groupsWin at the Inn Terms and ConditionsHobgoblin Festival Beer GiveawayHobgoblin IPA Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Beer Give Away Bottle Top TrickHobgoblin Beer Royal Give AwayBeer Give AwayHobgoblin Live Pint Pour OffBeer Give Away Flip Mat ChallengeBeer King Goblin Give AwayBrewery TourFacebook T-shirt Give AwayHobgoblin Beer Giveaway – Try JanuaryHobgoblin Dr Thirsty’s Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Twitter Beer GiveawayInstagram story giveawayKaltenberg Beer PromotionSeason of Mischief Trick or TreatTerms & Conditions Ruby Tuesday
Prize: Hobgoblin is giving followers the chance to win a case of IPA beer.
Followers will be asked to spot the IPA bottle of beer in the festival crowd. To enter followers must comment below the competition post with a description of where the bottle is, or a screen shot of where the bottle is.
Winners will not be able to influence what prize they receive.
Opening Date/Time: 18.00 6th July 2018
Closing Date/Time: 00.00 13th July 2018
Any entry Criteria: Entries will be via Facebook. There will be one winner selected at random to win a case of IPA beer. Winners to be announced on July 16th.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Wychwood Brewery, with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must submit entries via Hobgoblin Facebook or Twitter page.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via Facebook. Entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
Facebook media Platform
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Rules for Competition Entries
- All submissions/entries must comply with the following “Content Rules”:
- a) be in the English language;
- b) not name or refer to any individual other than the entrant (or include any third party personal information);
- c) not contain the image or likeness of any individual: (1) under the age of 18; or (2) other than the entrant without that individuals’ express consent;
- d) not contain any material that infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- f) not disparage or be harmful to the Promoter or any of its brands, employees/directors, customers or pubs;
- g) not in any way mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trade mark of any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of the Promoter and its brands;
- h) not contain material that is inappropriate, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
- i) not contain any swear words, offensive or vulgar language or other coarse language;
- j) not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, political belief, sexual orientation or age;
- k) not promote excessive or irresponsible drinking or illegal drugs or tobacco (or the use of any of the foregoing); and
- l) not contain any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code.
22. Prize winners will be determined by a random generator based on the clear criteria as per the entry requirements from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received. Winning entrants will receive their prizes on the date specified or within 28 days of notification of being successful
23. By submitting an entry to us, each entrant warrants and agrees:
24. a) that the entry fully complies with the Content Rules
24. b) to grant the Promoter a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such entry in any manner and in any format and/or media; and
25 c) that the Promoter may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your entry.
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
26.Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes.
27.Winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted through on the mentioned media platforms (Facebook). The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
28.The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
29.The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
30.The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
31.The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the prize.
32.ThePromoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
33.Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
35.All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
36.The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
37.The name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
38.The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
39.The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
40.The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
41.The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
42.These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
43.These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
44.It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.