Terms and ConditionsGeneral TermsOnline PurchasesRules of Engagement for Hobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp GroupsHobgoblin’s Family WhatsApp groupsWin at the Inn Terms and ConditionsHobgoblin Festival Beer GiveawayHobgoblin IPA Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Beer Give Away Bottle Top TrickHobgoblin Beer Royal Give AwayBeer Give AwayHobgoblin Live Pint Pour OffBeer Give Away Flip Mat ChallengeBeer King Goblin Give AwayBrewery TourFacebook T-shirt Give AwayHobgoblin Beer Giveaway – Try JanuaryHobgoblin Dr Thirsty’s Beer GiveawayHobgoblin Twitter Beer GiveawayInstagram story giveawayKaltenberg Beer PromotionSeason of Mischief Trick or TreatTerms & Conditions Ruby Tuesday
Win Tickets to Hobgoblin’s Halloween Live Gameshow
To celebrate Halloween we’re going to broadcast a live game show on 31st October from a pub in Derby. The show will be streamed . We’re giving 50 social media fans plus a guest the chance to watch as and possibly even take part in our Halloween Game Show.
Prize: 50 winners (plus 1 guest each) will win attendance at the Hobgoblin’s Halloween Live Game Show (“Game Show”), at the Old Bell Hotel in Derby on Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Opening Date/Time: 18.00 (pm) on 7th September 2018.
Closing Date/Time: 23.59 (pm) on 21st September 2018.
No. of Entries: Entrants may enter the promotion once only.
Main entry Criteria: Entries will be via Hobgoblin’s website (www.wychwood.co.uk) or Social Media. Entrants must complete all the details on the entry form. Successful attendees/winners will be picked at random from all valid entries. All winners will then be asked if they wish to be considered as a contestant to take part the Game Show. All those that wish to be considered may be required to participate in telephone interview and all successful contestants will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Due to the nature of the Game Show, and to help ensure the health, safety and security of everyone taking part, it is important that all contestants [and audience members] are in good health. You may therefore be asked to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions or compliant on the call. All entrants (and guests) must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) trading as Wychwood Brewery, with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- In these terms, both winners, guests and Game Show participants shall be referred to as entrants.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion. The entrant must also ensure that their guest is 18 or over.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- This is an online promotion and internet access and an email account is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must submit entries via the landing page on the wychwood.co.uk (“Website”). Entrants will be required to submit their name, date of birth, email address and mobile phone number.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion or using the Website. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entries or registration for the Website at any time.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the promotion for personal non-commercial use only.
The Prize Winners
- In certain circumstances, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternative to the prize outlined, or transfer all or part of the prize to a family member of the winner. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) the prize being inappropriate for the age or health of the winner, unavailability of the winner on the date specified, or no longer being available for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. In such circumstances, the Promoter may require the winner to provide written confirmation of waiver of their entitlement and/or written acceptance from any transferee to comply with these terms and conditions. No cash alternative will be available.
- The winner must comply (and ensure that their guest complies) with these terms and conditions.
- Successful entrants and their guest must be able to travel to The Old Bell Hotel in Derby on Wednesday 31st October 2018. You will need to be at the venue at 6.00 pm for a briefing on the evening. The live game show will commence at 8.00 pm.
- Accommodation will be provided for each winner and their guest. We recommend that all winners check-in from 3.00pm so that they can arrive at the Old Bell for 6.00 pm. Accommodation is provided on the following basis:
- Room only.
- Double room.
- No drinks or anything incurring a supplemental charge will be included and any items charged to the room are the entrant’s responsibility.
- you must also comply with the booking terms and conditions of the relevant venue and a copy with be available once your booking has been confirmed.
- Successful participants will be required to make their own way to their accommodation and between the accommodation and the venue. Travel [and parking] expenses do not form part of the prize.
- Food and drink will be provided on the night at the Game Show. Successful entrants must notify the promoter in advance of any dietary requirements.
- Due to the nature of the Game Show and the event, if you wish to be considered as a contestant in the Game Show you must be in good health with no heart or medical related conditions. You must disclose any pre-existing conditions to us in the interest of Health & Safety. Contestants in the Game Show will be taking part in activities with Halloween theme.
- You must act in a responsible manner and respect all participants at the event. You and your guest must:
- not act (and ensure that your guest does not act) in a way that infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
- not disparage or be harmful to the Promoter or any of its brands, employees/directors, customers or pubs;
- not when attending the Game Show, not display any obvious logo or trade mark of any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of the Promoter and its brands; or
- not create any content or display any material or participate in any behaviour that is inappropriate, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous.
- You must be aware that you are responsible for your own alcohol consumption and we expect of entrants and guests to drink responsibly at all times. We promote responsible drinking at all times and it is not the intention of this event, to in any way encourage the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- Please note, you must agree and hereby consent (and ensure that your guest consents) to being screened live on the Hobgoblin Facebook page and be aware that an audience will be observing and able to interact via Facebook comments.
- By submitting an entry to us, each entrant warrants and agrees (and warrants that their guest agrees):
- to grant the Promoter a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such entry (including any likeness, image or otherwise captured whilst filming the Game Show) in any manner and in any format and/or media; and
- that the Promoter may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your entry or as required for the fulfilment of the prize.
Social Media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
- Entrants agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The winner will be notified using the contact details they submitted through on the Social Media platforms or Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the Prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website or Social Media will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website or Social Media including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw, the Game Show, or move it to an alternative date or venue, and/or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read drinkaware.co.uk for more information.